The Indian textile industry had been engaged in the production of textiles for both military and civil consumption. The only source of supplies of machinery and mill stores was Britain. There was uncertainty in receiving consignments and there were limited workshops for repairs and maintenance. It was at this time that stalwarts from the industry organised themselves and founded AMMTSM(I) in 1943 as a body of importers of textile machinery and mill stores. This foresight has led to an illustrious journey.
On the occasion of its Diamond Jubilee, AMMTS renewed its commitment to the larger textile engineering industry and was renamed ITAMMA with its head quarters in Mumbai and Liaison offices in Ahmedabad and Coimbatore. Today ITAMMA has over 350 members across all sectors of the textile engineering industry in India and is the oldest association in the textile industry in India.
64 : 2006 – 2007
- Delegation at Vietnam & Thailand
- Mr. B. K. Mehta invited as Honorary Member
- Shri Rajendra R. Mehta
- Shri Rasik Parekh
- Shri Mahendra L. Shah
65 : 2007 – 2008
- Delegation at Lahore
- Joint Delegation with CII to Cairo, Egypt.
66 : 2008 – 2009
- Signed MOU with EDI
- Shri B K Mehta
- Shri S L Lathia
67 : 2009 – 2010
- Inauguration of Video-Conferencing facility at ITAMMA, Mumbai Office
68 : 2010 – 2011
- Inauguration of Coimbatore Liaison Office
- Shri J.G.Roy
- Shri Rohit Mehta
- Shri Pranlal Bhogilal
69 : 2011 – 2012
- Launch of Web-site
- ICE Award for News & Notes
- Participation in ‘ITMA 2011’
- Delegation at Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Shri Navin Doshi
70 : 2012 – 2013
- Itamma Signed Tripartite Agreement with ADD VALUE & NCPL 0n 29th Oct, 2012
- India ITME 2012 Exhibition from 2nd Dec to 7th Dec, 2012, Mumbai
- Lean Manufacturing in Global Perspective – 9th Jan, 2013
- 10th DTG 2013, Dhaka Bangladesh, 31st Jan to 3rd Feb, 2013
- Organization Alignment for Success in Totality – 22nd Feb, 2013
- Industrial Motivation Campaign – 25th Feb, 2013
- Powerliving Formula – 22nd June, 2013
- Custer Activities – 1st Aug, 2013
- Shri K. M. Shah
71 : 2013 – 2014
- INDIATEX 2013 – Textile Exhibition-Fibre to Fashion
- TEXFAIR 2013
- TEXTILE EXPO 2013
- 12th Product-cum-Catalogue Show at Guntur
- ITMACH Bhiwandi
- Portugal delegation visits ITAMMA
- Gear and Power Transmission Expo – IPTEX 2014
- ITAMMA undertakes campus recruitment drive
- Opportunities of Business Growth for Indian Textile Engineering Industry’
- Seminar on “Material Flow Cost Accounting (MFCA)” with a Special Session on “Lean manufacturing Competitiveness Scheme (LMCS)”
- 13th Product-cum-Catalogue Show at Ludhiana
- Seminar on “How to do Business in Brazil and Latin America” on 27 June, 2014.
- Appreciation of ITAMMA’s Lean Manufacturing Forum, Ahmedabad – July 11, 2014
- Seminar on “Motivation for Success” in the memory of Late Shri Bhailalbhai Shah, Honorary Member & Past President of ITAMMA on July 11, 2014.
- Seminar on Union Budget 2014
- Seminar on “Material Flow Cost Accounting” with a special session on ” Lean Manufacturing Competitiveness Scheme
- Seminar on Signing MOU’s – A Platform for Emerging Business Opportunities on September 5 , 2014
- ITAMMA’s successful participation at IRANTEX’2013
- ITAMMA participates in ‘DTG 2014’ for the third consecutive year
- Vietnam Saigon Textile & Garment Industry Fabric & Garment Accessories Expo 2014
- VIETNAM DELEGATION BY ITAMMA MEMBERS
- ITAMMA ‘s strong participation at ‘INDO inter TEX 2014’
- ITAMMA’s suggestion for the UNION BUDGET 2014 – 15
- Shri B.A. Shah
72 : 2014 – 2015
- Business Excellence through Lean Manufacturing — ITAMMA’s Cluster Development Initiative
- Texfair 2015
- Visit to Kumaraguru College (KCT)
- Importance of Energy Audit to the Textile Manufacturing & Engineering Industry
- Global Textile Technology & Engineering Show 2015 (GTTES)
- “E-Retailing & Farewell Function of Mr. Diven G. Dembla, Immediate Past President, ITAMMA
- “In Pursuit Of Excellence – Unleashing the Potential in You & Your Organization
- “Latest Trends in Lubrication in Textile Machines & Energy Conservation in Textile Plant
- Union Budget 2015 – Proposals related to Direct & Indirect Taxes
- Industry Interaction for Campus Recruitment” of Textile Under Graduate students at DKTE Institute of Textile & Engineering, Ichalkaranji (Maharashtra)
- Government Schemes for ‘Make in India’ Campaign
- 14th Product-cum-Catalogue Show at Madurai
- Lean Management Initiative
- ITAMMA’s participation in “DTG 2015” for the fourth consecutive year
- Global Textile Congress-2015
- INDO inter TEX 2015
- Shanghaitex 2015
- Shri Amit Shah
- Shri Suresh Mehta
73 : 2015 – 2016
- Export Excellence Awards 2014-15
- Lean helps to sustain in Competitive Market – 29th Oct, 2015
- How to get best from International Exhibition – ITMA 2015
- B2B-cum-catalogue-display-show clubbed with Technical Seminar – 6th Jan, 2016, Nagpur
- 13th Dhaka International Textile & Garment Machinery Exhibition, 28-31 Jan, 2016 Bangladesh
- 15th Product-cum-catalogue-display-show – 12th Feb, 2016 Erode
- Farewell Dinner in honour of Mr. S. Senthilkumar, Immediate Past President, Itamma
- Seminar on HAQ HAI – You have Right to Dream, To Achieve You Must Wake Up
- Seminar on Union Budget 2016 – Proposals related to Direct & Indirect Taxes
- Seminar on Intellect Property Rights
- 14th Indo Inter Tex 2016 27th – 30th April, 2016, Indonesia
- Texfair – Always proved to be the Best Platform for ITAMMA Membership Drive – 23rd – 26th May, 2016, Coimbatore
- 16th Product-cum-catalogue-display-show clubbed with technical presentation – 28th May, 2016, Gujarat
- ITM 2016, 1st – 4th June, 2016 Istanbul
- B2B Meeting cum catalogue Display Show on 2nd July, 2016 at Hotel Amer Greens, Bhopal
- Shri Suresh B. Rao
74 : 2016 – 2017
- ITAMMA Export Excellence Awards for 2015-16
- Workshop on Creating an Eco System for Innovative & Technology Development in Textile Engineering Industry
- B2B Catalog Show, Nagpur, Rajkot, Ludhiana, Bhilwara, Guntur
- CSR Initiative – Health Camp, Safety Camp & First Aid Camp for MSME
- Mill Visits – Rajkot, Guntur, Bhilwara, Nagpur
- Seminar on Union Budget
- Seminar on Lean Manufacturing & ZED Awareness
- Seminar on Digital & Smart Manufaturing
- Seminar on Energy Audit
- Seminar on One Nation One Tax
- ITME 2016
- Textile India 2017
- Study Cum Business Delegation
- Mill Visits – Indonesia, Vietnam
- MOU Signed – IRAN TEXTILE Association
- MOU Signed – Indonesia Textile Association
- MOU Signed – INCHAM Indian chamber of Commerce in Vietnam
- Mou Signed – VITAS Vietnam Textile Association
- India Meets Tuscany Event, Florence Italy
75 : 2017 – 2018
- Global Competitiveness Sub- Committee Meeting-13th Oct., 2017
- Seminar on “Export Import under GST”- 15th Nov. 2017
- Staff Welfare activity “Staff Lunch”- 15th Nov. 2018
- Texfair’2017 -17th Nov., 2018, Coimbatore
- Seminar on “Opportunities of Business in the Manufacturing and Trading of Garment Machines and Accessories” -19th Nov., 2018
- Seminar on “ Dream Team & Blue Ocean Strategy” -2nd Dec., 2018
- Export Cell Meeting – 6th Dec. 2018, Coimbatore
- Guest lecture by Mr. N. D. Mhatre – 18th Dec. 2018 at VJTI, Mumbai
- Technical Visit to “M/s Gold Seal Saar Gummi India Pvt. Ltd.” & “ M/s S.K.F. Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.” – 19th Dec. 2018,Ahmedabad
- Announcement of 75th Platinum Jubilee Year Celebration by giving a Tribute to the visionary Shri B. K. Mehta. – 31st January, 2017
- ITAMMA’s 19th “Product-cum-Catalogue Show” under ITAMMA pavilion held during 15th International & 73rd AII India Textile Conference organized by TAI, Vidarbha Unit
- ITAMMA bags 4th Award for Responsible BMO- 8th February, 2018
- DTG’2018 – Dhaka, Bangladesh, 8th to 11th February, 2018
- Seminar on “ Energy Saving & 3 D Printing”-24th Feb., 2018
- GMMSA EXPO’2018 -25th to 28th Feb., 2018
- Seminar on ‘Union Budget’2018-19” -6th to March, 2018
- Seminar on “How Indian Industrial Equipment/Machinery Manufacturers can target Global Market by Leveraging
- Digitalization”-13th March, 2018
- Meeting with Consulate General of Italy -17th March, 2018
- Export Cell Meeting -Coimbatore, 28th March, 2018
- Indo- Intertex’2018 – 4th to 7th April, 2018
- ITM’2018- 4th to 7th April, 2018
- Meeting with Visiting Officials from Investment Board of East JAVA Province, Government of Indonesia- 14th April, 2018, Mumbai
- “Interactive briefing session on Indonesia’s Economic Development Policies and to promote Direct Trade and Investment opportunities between India-Indonesia” – 19th April, 2018, Mumbai
- 20th Product-cum-Catalogue show, Panipat 19th April, 2018
- B2B Catalogue display show, Silvassa – 12th May, 2018
- MoU’s with·PUM Netherland·MSME TDC Rajkot Centre Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training – 18th May, 2018, Ahmedabad
- Inauguration of TAI’s (Ahmedabad Unit) Dinesh Memorial HallFelicitation of ITAMMA’s President – 22nd May, 2018, Ahmedabad
- Youth Wing-1st meeting – 7th June, 2018, Mumbai
- ITAMMA’s presentations at WTC Seminar – 20th June, 2018, Ichalkaranji
- 21st Product-cum-Catalogue show – 6th July, 2018, Madurai
76 : 2018 – 2019
- Business Performance.
- Change In The Nature Of Business, If Any.
- Equity Shares With Differential Rights.
- Employee Stock Options.
- Sweat Equity Shares.
- Directors And Key Managerial Personnel.
- Committees Of The Board.
- Vigil Mechanism.
- Declaration By Independent Directors.
- Board Evaluation.
- Particulars Of Employees.
- Details Of Subsidiary/ Joint Ventures/Associate Companies.
- Statutory Auditors.
- Auditor’s Report.
- Cost Audit.
- Secretarial Audit.
- Internal Audit.
- Extract Of Annual Return.
- Particulars Of Loans, Guarantees Or Investments.
- Elated Party Transactions.
- Significant And Material Orders Passed By The Regulators Or Courts.
- Material Changes And Commitments.
- Conservation Of Energy, Technology Absorption And Foreign Exchange Earnings And Outgo.
- Risk Management Policy.
- Fraud Reporting.
- 3human Resources.
- Obligation Of Company Under The Sexual Harassment Of Women At Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition And Redressal) Act,2013.
- Directors’ responsibility statement.
- Transfer Of Amounts To Investor Education And Protection Fund.